SUUNTO Vector Watch, XBlackFor the vertically inclined, the Suunto Vector is the professional benchmark for ABC (altimeter, barometer, compass) wristops. Forecast the weather, know how far you've gone, navigate, and make intelligent decisions in the outdoors.
- Altimeter to 30K ft.: difference measurement/start from 0, logbook, automatic mode
- Barometer: storm alarm, weather trend indicator, weather graph
- Digital compass: keeps you on course, easy calibration, declination
- Depth measurement: max. depth 30 ft./10 m
- Watch: Dual Time, Countdown, Date, Alarm, Predicted times for sunrise and sunset
- Digital thermometer
- Pressure gauge operates in four distinct modes, including an automatic setting, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly
- Compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use, or a one-touch function that allows you to sight, lock and follow a bearing
- 7 language menu (English, French, Spanish, German); button lock
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
SUUNTO Vector Watch, XBlack
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors No Alarm(s) 3 Barometer Yes Bezel Size 2 in. Date Yes Electronic Compass Yes GPS Enabled No Illumination Yes Stop Watch Function Yes Watch Type Digital Water Resistance 102 ft. (30 m) Weight 1.9 oz. Heart Rate Monitor No Altimeter Yes Online Community No Speed and Distance No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SUUNTO Vector Watch, XBlack:
This watch's altimeter is fairly accurate. I have taken it all over into high altitudes. It wears quite bulky. To me it was not an everyday use watch, but if you can get over the bulkiness, it is a nice watch and wears well. I have owned two of these watches. They are built for people that supposedly do serious outdoor time. I do serious outdoor time. One lasted about 5 years and the dial on the casing broke. I got another one. Unfortunately my current vector watch just broke. It wasnt at waterproof as it was advertised. It is now destroyed. Suunto has bad customer service if its not busy being non existent. [...] Although the watches track record is medicore, I am more upset with the service.