WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Men's Flash JacketThe perfect balance between warmth, weight, and performance, the Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket is both comfortable and functional without being too bulky.
- Shell fabric made from lightweight, tightly-woven nylon dot-ripstop fabric
- 850+ fill power goose down insulation
- Insulated hood
- Down-filled front pockets—insulated on both sides
- Down-filled draft tube behind zipper
- Elastic piping seals out the cold on hood and hem
- YKK lightweight reversed-coil zipper
- Extremely lightweight; average total weight: 9 oz.
- Average fill weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Canada
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Men's Flash Jacket
Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Gender Men's Hood Yes Insulation 850-fill goose down Weather Conditions Cold Waterproof Material N/A Weight 9 oz. Type Jackets Insulation Rating Warm Hood Type Fixed
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Well built
- No stuff sack
- Only two pockets
- Around town
Comments about WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Men's Flash Jacket:
This is a well built, toasty 850 fill weight layering garment that can be used stand alone as well. I am always warm as I work hard reaching the summit, but once there where I want to stop to eat, I chill down quickly. This is where my WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Flash Jacket is perfect. It did not weigh much to carry along, but when I needed warmth, it did its job. I like it and would recommend to others as well. I do wish it had a stuff sack to protect in in the pack. Also, an interior zip pocket would be nice, but that all adds weight I guess & this thing is lightweight!