PEARL IZUMI Barrier Skull CapThis item was consolidated to us from one of our retail stores. While it may be slightly shopworn or without it's original packaging, it's otherwise in perfect condition and is still covered by our guarantee.
Featuring a Barrier windproof front panel combined with Transfer fabric, the Barrier Skull Cap is the warmest full coverage cap for cold weather riding from Pearl Izumi.
- Barrier windproof front panel keeps your forehead and ears shielded from the wind
- Barrier fabrics single layer lays next to skin for simpler and more effective function
- P.R.O. Series Transfer fabric with Ultrasensor wicks moisture extremely well
- Ergonomic cut fit fits snugly over ears
- Reflective logos
- Layers easily under a helmet
- Ponytail compatible
- One size
Fiber Content: Barrier: 100% polyester
Transfer: 69% nylon, 16% polyester, 15% Lycra
Country of Origin: Imported
PEARL IZUMI Barrier Skull Cap
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Road cycling
Comments about PEARL IZUMI Barrier Skull Cap:
My head and ears were cold. Now they're not. What more can I say?
OK, I can say some more...
Like this skull cap. Have worn down to 30F and into biting wind and it really makes a difference. Windproof material up front and on the sides + breathable material on the top and back = warm without overheating. Fits well/comfortably under my helmet with ease.