PETZL Fixe PulleyThe Petzl Fixe is lightweight, compact, and quick to install on the rope. It offers a good balance between weight and strength.
- Allows a hauling system to be set up when used with a mechanical ascender
- Also useful for redirection of the rope to avoid rope drag and wear
- High efficiency due to the sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings
- Can be used for tyrolean traverse if doubled; pair with an ascender for anti-reverse
- Fixed sides and self-lubricating bearings
- Accepts rope up to 12.7 mm
- Working load capacity is 2.5 kN, breaking load is 22 kN
- CE certified
PETZL Fixe Pulley
Weight (grams) 90 g. Weight 3.2 oz.