BLACK DIAMOND O2 Midstiff Telemark BindingsBlack Diamond's inbounds ripper, the O2 binding transmits power from big boots to big skis-it's the precision choice for today's aggressive skiers.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Superior power transmission and bomber construction for on-piste performance
- Solid wire heel yoke for torsion resistance and lateral stability; stainless steel toe box
- Integrated variable height toe riser matches boot shapes for maximum power and control
- Durable under foot cable routing provides progressive power; naturally transfers power through the turn
- Best matched with a stiff boot; O2 fits Mondo 26.5 and up
- Three interchangeable compression spring cartridges allow you to adjust the flex to you preference, skiing style, or the snow conditions
- Includes climbing wires, mounting hardware, and paper jig
BLACK DIAMOND O2 Midstiff Telemark Bindings
Primary Use Freeride Binding Type Telemark Snow Type Mixed
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Considering For Offpiste
- Downhill Telemark Good
- Easy For Older Skiers
- Flat Walking Ok
- No Pivot For Uphill
- Lift-served Downhill
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND O2 Midstiff Telemark Bindings:
My use of this product is limited to lift-served territory and flat cross-country outings so far. However, my back-country skis may get a pair because of price vs. value considerations. I would never hike up the Thunderbolt in them because they hold down the toe of the boot.
- Was this a gift?: