COMMON MAN 25 Kayak Trips, Lake George, NYThe Lake George, NY region has many lakes, ponds, and waterways that are waiting to be explored—if you're looking for quiet places to paddle, then this book is for you!
- Features peaceful, quiet, and serene waterways that the “common man or woman” can enjoy in a canoe or kayak—no worries about whitewater, submerged rocks, or turbulent rapids
- 25 different trips and more than 60 color photos enhance the interactive nature of this book
- Includes information about where to go, how to get there, how long each outing should take, what you’ll find when you get there, and more
- Handy size fits in your pack, waterproof bag, or pocket
- Includes a list of safety tips for staying safe on (…or in) the water
- Includes trips for the following: Moreau Lake State Park, Hudson River Park, Glen Lake, Dunham’s Way Wetlands, Lake Luzerne, Trout Lake, Miller Dollar Beach, Thirteenth Lake, Pack Forest Lake, Jabe Pond, Bixby Beach (venture out onto Lake George), Rogers Rock State Campground, Ticonderoga Boat Launch (access to Lake Champlain), Loon Lake, Brant Lake, Garnet Lake, parts of the Hudson River (Sherman Boat Launch, Moreau Boat Launch, Feeder Dam, Lake Luzerne), and more…
- Includes a log sheet for each trip for personal notes, date of outing, weather conditions, observations, and comments
- Authors: Roger Fulton and Michael Carpenter
- Dimensions/length/width/depth: 8 x 4 x 1/4 in.
- 109 pages; 2006 edition
COMMON MAN 25 Kayak Trips, Lake George, NY