25 Short Hikes/Interesting Walks, Lake George, NYThe "gateway" to the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of NY, the Lake George Region of upstate New York offers scenic beauty for hiking and walking.
- 25 different trips including color photographs
- Includes information about where to go, how to get there, how long each outing should take, what you’ll find when you get there, and more
- Handy size fits in your pack, tote, purse, or pocket
- Includes tips for staying found or not getting lost
- Each walk/hike is rated as easy, moderate, or difficult
- Includes the following walks or hikes: Feeder Canal (Five Combines and Hudson River Overlook), Hudson Pointe Nature Preserve, Cole’s Woods, Hovey Pond, Glens Falls, Shelving Rock, Buck Mountain, Gurney Lane Recreation Area, Sleeping Beauty, Pilot Knob Preserve Trail, Hudson River Recreation Area, Lake George Recreation park, Lake George Village, Hadley Mountain, Prospect Mountain, Grandmother’s Tree Nature Trail, Deer Leap, Up Yonda Farm, Thomas Mountain Trail, Jabe Pond, and more…
- Includes a log sheet for each trip for personal notes, date of trip, weather conditions, observations, and comments
- Authors: Roger Fulton and Michael Carpenter
- Dimensions/length/width/depth: 8 x 4 x 5/8 in.
- 131 pages; 2004 edition