ATC Maps 5 & 6: Maryland and the Catoctin Trail
Item: 4086554 Product Description >
ATC Maps 5 & 6: Maryland and the Catoctin TrailThis water- and tear-resistant map covers 41 miles of the AT through Maryland, as well as Catoctin Mountain Park.
- Topographical map with elevation profiles (scale: 1:63,360); GPS compatible
- Covers sections 1 to 7 of the Appalachian Trail in Maryland
- Also covers the entire Catoctin Trail; maps include Cunningham Falls, Gambrill, Gathland, Greenbrier, South Mountain & Washington Monument State Parks, and Catoctin Mountain Park
- Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches folded; 21 x 32 inches fully opened
- 18th edition, revised August 2009