SUUNTO Vector HRM Watch, BlackFor the vertically inclined, the Suunto Vector is the professional benchmark for ABC (altimeter, barometer, compass) wristops. The heart rate monitor keeps tabs on your exertion level.
- Altimeter to 30K ft.: difference measurement/start from 0, logbook, automatic mode
- Barometer: storm alarm, weather trend indicator, weather graph
- Digital compass: keeps you on course, easy calibration, declination
- ECG-accurate heart rate keeps you informed of your exertion level
- Depth measurement: max. depth 30 ft. / 10 m
- Watch: Dual Time, Countdown, Date, Alarm, Predicted times for sunrise and sunset
- Digital thermometer
- Pressure gauge operates in four distinct modes, including an automatic setting, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly
- Compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use, or a one-touch function that allows you to sight, lock and follow a bearing
- Suunto comfort heart rate belt
- 7 language menu (English, French, Spanish, German); button lock
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
SUUNTO Vector HRM Watch, Black
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors No Alarm(s) 3 Altitude Function Yes Average Heart Rate Yes Barometer Yes Electronic Compass Yes GPS Enabled No Low Battery Indicator Yes Stop Watch Function Yes User Replaceable Battery Yes Watch Type Digital Heart Rate Monitor Yes Altimeter Yes ANT+ enabled Yes Speed and Distance No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Too Big
Comments about SUUNTO Vector HRM Watch, Black:
Good solid watch, yet too big to use on daily basis outside of outdoor activities. I returned it and got an Observer instead.
- Was this a gift?: