CLIMB ON! Intensive Skin Repair Bar, 1 oz.
Item: 4100904 Product Description >
CLIMB ON! Intensive Skin Repair Bar, 1 oz.Climb On! Bar is a completely pure and powerful skin nourishing product—"never be far from the bar!"
- Soothes any skin condition that needs deep moisturizing and nourishing
- Great for burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, abrasions, diaper rash, and poison ivy
- Formulated for and used by the gnarliest rock climbers the world has ever seen—if it works for them, it will work for you, too
- Ingredients: grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, yellow beeswax, wheat germ oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), and Climb On!’s proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils
- Free from parabens, harsh preservatives, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial colors, fragrances, dyes, detergents, etc.
- Size: 1 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Raw skin
Comments about CLIMB ON! Intensive Skin Repair Bar, 1 oz.:
After climbing twice a week took its toll on my hands, I was desperate to try something that would help them repair. Using moisturizer made them too soft and the rocks just tore them up even more.
Climb On! has been my skin's lifesaver since I discovered it. It's essentially a beeswax-based lotion bar full of natural things that are good for your skin. For me, it's not really acted as a moisturizer, but rather has stimulated the skin to repair itself rapidly while remaining tough. This means that raw spots and blisters fade in 2-3 days rather than a week, and that I can keep running and climbing.
I have lent it to several friends and they have reported to me that it worked quite well for them too. It's not miraculous and won't heal your skin overnight, but we all agreed that it definitely sped up the healing process.
The only downside is that it forms a sort of waxy film on your hands, which is probably great for repairing your skin, but can transfer to anything else in your house. It also has a lemony, herbal sort of smell, which I think is pleasant, but your mileage may vary.
The 1oz bar seems like it will last me a long time, even after using it every day for a month there's no visible difference in volume. I would expect it to last years even at the rate I'm using it.