GARMIN Edge 500 Bike GPSSharpen your cycling performance with Edge 500, a lightweight GPS-based cycling computer for performance-driven cyclists.
- Measures speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, outside temperature
- HotFix satellite prediction to calculate your position faster
- Attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with its low-profile bike mount
- When paired with a Garmin heart rate monitor, the Edge 500 tracks heartbeats per minute
- For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 500 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation
- Courses feature helps you compare successive rides over the same route
- Auto Pause function pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- Auto scroll function cycles through data pages during workout
- Time/distance alert triggers alarm when you reach goal
- Connect Edge 500 to your computer with the included USB cable to analyze your performance
- Includes: Edge 500, bike mount, AC charger, USB cable, owner’s manual on disc, quick start manual
- The Edge 500 does not accept Garmin Data Cards
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize, and share data)
- Garmin Training Center software compatible
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
GARMIN Edge 500 Bike GPS
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors Optional Altitude Function Yes Barometer No Batteries Rechargeable lithium-ion Built-In Maps No Color Screen No Dimensions 2.7 x 1.9 x 0.85 in. Display Size 1.44 x 1.17 x in. Total Distance Yes Trip Distance Yes Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled Yes Lap Timer(s) Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes Primary Use Cycling Routes 0 Screen Pixels 128 x 160 pixels Trip Duration Yes Watch Type Digital Heart Rate Monitor Yes Speed and Distance Yes Altimeter Yes Battery Life Up to 18 hr. Online Community Yes ANT+ enabled Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about GARMIN Edge 500 Neutral, Black/Silver:
Easy to use and works as advertised. My favorite features are:
- Upload your ride on garmin.com and it maps out your ride with all the details.
- Customize the screens with up to 8 fields of your choice (speed, distance, average, time, time of day, max speed, temperature, % grade, hr, power, etc.).
- No sensor or magnet required (not counting the candence sensor)