FRITSCHI DIAMIR Vipec 12 AT BindingAs the world's first touring binding to combine the lightweight pin system of a tech binding with the pre-defined safety release of an alpine binding, the Fritschi Diamir Vipec 12 AT binding offers lightweight touring functionality and maximum power transmission.
Winner of Outside magazine's 2014 SIA Gear of the Show award and Skiing magazine's 2014 SIA Hot Gear award.
This product will be shipped directly from Black Diamond and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Safety Tech System features a defined front lateral release in both ski mode and walk mode for skiing and avalanche safety
- Easy Switch heel and toe allow changes between ski mode and walk mode without stepping out of the binding
- Safety Pin System employs a gliding heel piece to allow for active length compensation when the ski is flexed; by maintaining consistent contact pressure, the Safety Pin System delivers reliable, pre-defined release when the boot/binding interface exceeds its dynamic range
- Micro-adjustable width wings in the toe piece accommodate the variety of tech insert styles on the market
- Two-stage heel riser allows for three different configurations and easily switches for variable terrain
- Includes 108 mm brake
Country of Origin: Imported
FRITSCHI DIAMIR Vipec 12 AT Binding
Primary Use Extended tour Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 6 oz.