GIRO Women's Riela Road Bike ShoesA rugged trail riding shoe with a comfortable and supportive fit, the Giro Women's Riela is a great option for ladies who want a shoe that combines style and performance with a modest price.
- Women-specific fit is uniquely tailored to female riders with a narrower heel and lower volume
- High-quality synthetic uppers are supple and breathable for total comfort
- Classic three-strap closure allows for quick, precise adjustments
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support keeps you comfortable on longer rides
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment on the footbed helps prevent odors
- Stiff injected nylon outsole transfers maximum power to the pedal; high-traction lugs let you scramble up the trail with ease
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Nice fit
- Not Too Techie Looking
Comments about GIRO Women's Riela Road Bike Shoes:
Very pleased with my first bike shoes. I needed shoes for Spinning, and these are great. I'm a 8.5 US and purchased the 41, they fit nicely. You do have to purchase the cleats separately. I also use my own orthotics in them, as the footbed is a little flimsy.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width