Monadnock Sunapee Greenway Trail GuideA scenic hiking trail, the Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway winds nearly 50 miles through the idyllic, southwestern New Hampshire countryside and links two of the state's most popular destinations—Mount Monadnock and Mount Sunapee.
- 48-mile trail runs through three state parks and more than 80 private parcels
- Includes 4-panel two-sided map with Mount Monadnock to Pitcher Mountain on one side and Pitcher Mountain to Mount Sunapee on the other side
- Map shows parking locations, shelters, campsites, vistas, peaks, and points of interest
- Trail descriptions are divided into sections of full day-hike lengths based on significant road crossings
- Includes: Mount Monadnock to Rt. 101; Rt. 101 through Nelson Village to Rt. 9; Rt. 9 past Center Pond to Rt. 123/Pitcher Mountain; over Pitcher Mountain to Rt. 31; Rt. 31 over Lovewell Mountain to Halfmoon Pond Rd.; Halfmoon Pond Rd. to Mount Sunapee
- Each section lists significant trail highlights, recommended day hikes, trailhead directions, and Greenway campsites
- Provides trail descriptions with trail section mileages in the south to north direction—trail distances have been measured by GPS
- Incorporates descriptions of related side trails not necessarily found in other NH trail guides; includes a mileage table
- Published by PC Connection for Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway Trail Club
- 7th Edition; 2010
- 63 pages; paperback; 5 x 7 in.
Monadnock Sunapee Greenway Trail Guide