BRUNTON TruArc 15 Mirrored CompassWith its Ever-North rare earth magnets, sighting mirror, and triple clinometers, the Brunton TruArc 15 mirrored compass ensures that you'll always know where you're headed, no matter where you are in the world.
- TruArc global needle system is compatible all over the world
- Ever-North magnet resists magnetic interference and won’t lose polarity
- Tool-free declination adjustment provides east or west declination to +/-180°
- Triple clinometer system provides fast and accurate reference information; great for avalanche safety or earth-science field work
- Hinged sighting mirror lets you sight objects faster and more accurately
- Full coverage mirror cover provides extra protection
- Map magnifier makes it easy to be sure you’re reading your map correctly
- Luminous, high-visibility enhances low-light and nighttime performance
- 2-degree resolution
- Bubble level
- Inch scales
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 0.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Hand crafted in Riverton, WY
Country of Origin: USA
BRUNTON TruArc 15 Mirrored Compass
Sighting Mirror Yes Global Needle Yes Declination Adjustment Yes Clinometer Yes