Northern Adirondacks Peak FinderThatcher's Peak Finder identifies the fantastic views seen from ten popular day-hike mountains in the northern Adirondacks of New York state.
- Ten popular mountain hikes and what you can see from the summits: almost 10,00 square miles of mountains, lakes, and rivers, including 40 Adirondack High Peaks
- Identify views from Amerpsand, Azure, Baker, Cascade, Haystack, Jenkins, Mt. Arab, Owls Head, St. Regis, and Whiteface mountains
- ADK High Peaks are highlighted with their height and historic rank
- Compact and packable with rounded corners to slip into daypacks more easily
- Clear coated for better water resistance
- Easy to use, even in wind and cold
- One sturdy rivet holds all the pages in place
- Simply rotate two pages up to identify 180° of a summit's view, then turn the deck around—the back of those pages has the rest of the view
- Measures 8.5 x 2.75 x .25 in. when closed
- Weight: 3.4 oz.