ATLAS 1125 SnowshoesBuilt on proven technology, the Atlas 1125 snowshoe gets you higher and further into the mountains with amazing traction and a climbing bar to reduce calf strain.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation
- Suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain
- Suspension enhances traction control, too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain
- On steep climbs, the heel lift bar reduces calf fatigue while allowing the heel crampon to remain active
- Aluminum V-frame produces an efficient, natural stride
- V-shape tracks straight in deep snow
- Tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- Turned-up tail rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- Wrapp Comfort Binding offers easy entry with positive toe location and eliminates pressure points with warm EVA padding
- One pull on the binding handle snugs the entire binding around your instep, toe and heel
- SureClick urethane buckle snaps positively and holds your heel securely
- Stainless steel All-Trac toe crampon provides traction in all directions
- Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
- The sharp ridges on the side rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm side hill terrain
ATLAS 1125 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 4 lb. 2 oz. Dimensions 25 in. long Gender Men's Crampon Material Stainless steel Deck Material Nylon Frame Material 6061 aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Steep Recommended Use Hiking User Weight 120-200 lb. Shipping Surcharge Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ATLAS 1125 Snowshoes:
I have a pair of older Atlas 'shoes that I've used for about fifteen years. I got these because I was looking for a new, user friendly binding.
While these are fine snowshoes overall, the bindings are not quite what I expected. Thery're not much easier to use than the old ones. The heel step is great if you're going straight uphill: otherwise they're a bit of overkill. Also they don't seem to float quite as well as the old ones.
I've used them quite a bit now for a couple of months in the Rockies, and, as I said, they're fine. The bindings are just not quite as easy to use as I'd anticipated.
As far as EMS goes, the service and delivery are fantastic! I highly recommend EMS for prompt delivery and the range of outdoor products offered.