Adirondack Birding: 60 Great Places to Find BirdsDrawing on decades of field experience, authors John M.C. Peterson and Gary N. Lee have selected sixty places where you can walk, hike, or paddle to find the most interesting bird species in the Adirondack Park.
- Details 60 birding sites, including Champlain marshes, boreal lowlands, mountain forests, country roads, and wild lakes and ponds
- Contains 46 beautiful color photos of wild birds by Jeff Nadler and 90 black & white photos of birds and landscapes
- Offers tips on finding boreal species as well as a history of birding in the Adirondacks
- Includes maps showing trails and put-ins
- 2008, first edition; 240 pages
- 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.7 in.