Adirondack Paddling: 60 Great Flatwater Adventures
Item: 42961596 Product Description >
Adirondack Paddling: 60 Great Flatwater AdventuresNot sure where you should go for your next paddling trip in the Adirondacks? With Phil Brown's Adirondack Paddling: 60 Great Flatwater Adventures, you don't have to wonder anymore. He's carefully selected the best places, so all you have to do is pick one and go.
- Details 60 trips that will appeal to flatwater paddlers of any ability, from families with young children to hard-core wilderness junkies
- Provides color maps of every route, GPS coordinates for put-ins and takeouts, suggestions for multiday trips, and color photographs
- Contains more than 100 color photos and 60+ color maps
- Written by Phil Brown, editor of the Adirondack Explorer magazine
- 2012, first edition; 288 pages
- 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 in.