MARMOT Boys' PreCip Rain JacketNow more waterproof, more breathable, and more comfortable to against the skin, the Marmot PreCip is a lightweight, easy-to-pack jacket that keeps boys dry and comfortable when rain catches them on the trail, in camp, or at the bus stop.
- Shell fabric made from lightweight nylon ripstop backed by PreCip Dry Touch coating
- PreCip polyurethane coating for 15,000 mm waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- Ceramic particles added in the coating for greater durability, waterproof reliability, and better Dry Touch comfort against the skin
- Dry Touch reduces condensation and promotes a comfortable feeling against the skin—not sticky or clammy
- 100% seam taped to keep moisture out
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- Pack Pockets: slanted chest pockets can be accessed while wearing a pack
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro closure
- DriClime-lined chin guard protects the face from the zipper and wicks moisture
- Angel-Wing movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Standard fit
- Back length: 22.75 in.
Fiber Content: 100% nylon ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Boys' PreCip Rain Jacket
Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 22.75 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material PreCip coating Weight 14 oz. Waterproof Yes Insulation Rating Uninsulated Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Construction 2.5 layer Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Fleece Weight N/A
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Color
- Very Noisy Fabric
Comments about MARMOT Boys' PreCip Rain Jacket:
Love this jacket. It is true to size, and the color is great. My only complaint is the fabric is very noisy. I know it sounds weird and I have raincoats that are not rubberized but this one is especially loud.
- Was this a gift?: