THE NORTH FACE Base Camp Duffel, MediumWhether it's roughed around in-flight or transported up a mountain via a yak, The North Face Base Camp is bomber expedition duffel bag. Medium capacity is 4395 cu. in. (72 L).
- Made from phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate and ballistic nylon for bombproof durability
- Rugged construction with extra bar tacks and double stitching
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps provide optional carrying method
- Grab handle and twin haul handles on ends for versatile carrying and handling
- D-shaped opening for easy access with zipper flap
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Four compression straps keep contents compact and secure
- Dual daisy chains
- ID pocket on top
- Durable locking zippers
- Medium capacity of 4395 cu. in. (72 L): ideal storage for weekend or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days
THE NORTH FACE Base Camp Duffel, Medium
Dimensions 24 x 15 x 15 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) TPE fabric laminate, 840D jr. ballistic nylon Padded Laptop Compartment No Wheeled No Type Duffels Carry-On Compatible No Weight 3 lb. 8 oz. Volume 4395 cu. in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Base Camp Duffel, Medium:
Super durable and well-built, this bag has a simple design that works for hauling gear and whatever else you may be packing. Considerably more burly than the Patagonia Black Hole bags, it also appears (based on my research) to be more water resistant than its competitors, including, among others, the Patagonia Black Hole bags (e.g., less seams and stitching, waterproof material used more consistently throughout the design, more single-piece construction, etc.). It only has one internal mesh pocket on the underside of the lid. It would be nice to have perhaps one or two more internal pockets for small items. That being said, it is a great bag into which one can throw a bunch of stuff and head out somewhere fun.