Freshwater Fishes of New England & Adirondacks
Item: 4372161 Product Description >
Freshwater Fishes of New England & AdirondacksThe Ultimate Guide to Freshwater Fishes of New England and the Adirondacks is a waterproof, laminated folding guide that's perfect for your tackle box or boat.
- 54 species commonly found in both warm- and cold-water lakes and streams
- Game fish, panfish, and bait species
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared just for the New England angler
- Top border of guide marked to measure fish up to 24 1/2 in.
- Species selection and text by Dr. Robert Werner, professor emeritus of environmental science at SUNY
- Classic illustrations by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp commissioned by the New York State Dept. of Conservation
- Includes helpful Fishing 101 guidelines
- Instant access to just what you need to know—perfect for boat or tackle box
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4 x 9 in.
- Open dimensions: 9 1/4 x 24 1/2 in.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear information
- Has A Ruler On One Side
- Nice pictures
Comments about STEVEN M. LEWERS & ASSOCI FOLDING GUIDES Freshwater Fishes of New England & Adirondacks:
I bought this for a Minnesota trip, they have the same types of fish as the daks. I can't wait to use it..if I have a problem identifing anything I catch.