AMC Saco River Map and GuideA must-have tool for planning any paddling trip down the Saco River, this map follows the river from Bartlett Village in New Hampshire to where it meets the ocean in Maine.
- Full-color, double-sided, waterproof Tyvek map—a must for every Saco River paddler
- Shows access points, conservation land, dams, and water types, and provides information about the river's varied natural resources
- Includes advice on paddling safety and low-impact river recreation
- Follows the Saco River from Bartlett Village in New Hampshire to where it meets the ocean in Maine
- Developed in partnership with The Nature Conservancy
- An ideal companion to the AMC’s best-selling river guides to Maine and New Hampshire/Vermont (search AMC River Guides to view)
- Authors: AMC Research Department/The Nature Conservancy of Maine
- First edition; 2002
- Dimensions/open: 18 x 24 in.; folds to 4 x 9 in.