OSPREY Women's Sirrus 36 BackpackA top loading pack designed for full day adventures, the Osprey Sirrus 36 Pack is perfect for big days on big mountains.
- Available in three torso sizes to ensure a perfect fit
- LightWire frame suspension transfers loads for easy carrying
- Airspeed suspension has a lightweight sewn-in spacer mesh harness and hipbelt
- A zippered pocket for an mp3 player or energy gel is located on the right harness strap
- Fixed dual compartment top pocket with compression straps
- Front zippered access to main compartment
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hanger and exit port for simple hydration
- Large front zippered pocket with internal organizer
- Dual zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt cinches down with ease
- 2 side mesh woven pockets with InsideOut compression
- Integrated rain cover
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
OSPREY Women's Sirrus 36 Backpack
Gender Women's Dimensions 26 x 13 x 14 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D double diamond ripstop Frame Material Aluminum Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Type Internal frame Torso Length S < 18.5 in.
M 18-20.5 in.
L > 20 in.
Type Hiking Volume S 2100 cu. in.
M 2200 cu. in.
L 2300 cu. in.
Primary Use Hiking Weight S 2 lb. 13 oz.
M 2 lb. 15 oz.
L 3 lb. 1 oz.
Volume Range 30-45 Liters Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about OSPREY Sirrus 36 Backpack:
Needed a pack for long day hikes. All my others would hurt my neck/shoulders after about 8 hours on the trail. Further, I had breast cancer surgery and needed straps that wouldn't be tight nor pull under my arms. This pack is perfectly adjustable. I am able to bring in the shoulder straps with the chest strap. Further, I have had problems with torso length (even though I am 5'4"- smalls are often not short enough) and the small size easily accomodated the 15" that I need. My only suggestion to Osprey would be to make the hip-belt pockets more accessible- but this is a very minor issue. This is definitely the most comfortable day pack I have purchased in 25 years.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: