OSPREY Talon 8 Waist PackThe largest of Osprey's lumbar packs, the Talon 8 comes with two 20 oz. sports bottles housed in their own padded bottle sleeves and plenty of storage for carrying needed items while hiking, trail running, or mountain biking.
- Integral water bottle and hip compression secures water bottles and brings the load closer to your hips
- Secure lumbar carry: mesh-covered AirScape ridge foam keeps your load secure while running
- Two zippered storage compartments: one features a key clip, the other features a zippered mesh sleeve
- Two waist belt pockets provide quick access to energy bars, gels, lip balm, compass, etc.
- Padded bottle sleeves
- Includes two 20 oz. sport bottles
- Grab handle at top
- Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 6 in. (18 x 25 x 15 cm)
- Capacity: 480 cu. in. (8 liters)
- Weight: 14 oz. (0.40 kg)
- Made from 70D x 100D nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OSPREY Talon 8 Waist Pack
EMS_Sale Yes Cargo Capacity 480 cu. in. (8 L) Dimensions 7 x 10 x 6 in. (18 x 25 x 15 cm) Pack Fabric (Primary) 70D x 100D nylon Weight (empty reservoir) 14 oz. (0.40 kg) Primary Use Multisport
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Good weight distribution
- Room for a full days ride
- Mountain biking
- Short day trips
Comments about OSPREY Talon 8 Waist Pack:
It's great for hard mountain biking ten to twenty miles. It stays in plase when riding not bouncing all over the place. Best small pack I have. Plenty of water capacity. Load adjusters and tie down straps are excellent.The adjustable web will hold a hardshell if needed. Overall great pack.I would recommend this pack to everyone who rides a bike of anykind road or mountain even just short hikes.