SANUK Men's Scurvy ShoesArgh, mate, you wouldn't want to walk the plank in anything but Sanuk's Scurvy.
- Sidewalk Surfers: combine the year-round style and protection of a shoe with the natural flexibility of a sandal
- Optimize your foot’s ability to walk naturally
- Premium herringbone rubber outsole
- Handmade canvas boat shoe upper
- Slip-on convenience with optional laces—hidden elastic goring for secure fit without optional laces
- Canvas liner with printed “pirate” detail
- Canvas sock liner features Aegis antimicrobial additive for odor control
- Lightweight Vulc-Lite construction
Country of Origin: Imported
SANUK Men's Scurvy Shoes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SANUK Men's Scurvy Shoes:
These shoes are great! In fact, they are not shoes at all but a new and innovative (not to mention extremely comfortable) type of sandal. They are super flexible and have granted me supreme comfort from the day that I purchased them. My only beef with them is that, similar to many other closed toed sandals that are meant to be worn without socks, they can get quite smelly. That being said, these sandals are unique in that they can be machine washed and come out smelling wonderful! I have had these sandals for five months and have only needed to wash them once. They hold up great, feel great, look great and I sincerely love them. I highly recommend these to one and all!