NEMO Cosmo Insulated Sleeping PadForget your typical inch thick backcountry pad, the Cosmo Insulated is a full 3 in. thick to keep you comfortable on your adventures anytime of the year.
- The Cosmo pad has a built-in foot pump that makes inflation quick and stops the hyperventilation!
- Horizontal I-beam baffles create a flatter sleeping pad surface and eliminate any bouncy feel when inflated
- Horizontal baffles also tend to support body contours better than vertical baffles since the sleeping pad resists radially folding around the body’s longitudinal axis
- Cosmo Insulated uses a thin layer of polyurethane foam welded to the inner surface of the pad to stop convective currents and create a very consistent and even insulation
- Nemo Cosmo pads include a stuff sack, compression strap, and repair patches
NEMO Cosmo Insulated Sleeping Pad
EMS_Sale Yes Packed Size 9 x 6.5 in. Length 76 in. Shape Rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 3 in. Width 25 in. Weight 2 lb. 2 in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Size
- Non Slip
- Hard to Pack
- 3 Season Camping
- Car Camping
Comments about NEMO Cosmo Insulated Sleeping Pad:
Bought the Cosmo over the Astro for the overall Length. At 6'0" it is easy for me to overhang a 72" mattress, especially if you are me and move around in the middle of the night. I like the built in pillow, which for me, keeps me from having to pack one. Have used it in spring and summer and it is comfy. Haven't tried it in winter when it get at freezing.
What could make this a perfect pad:
1. Get rid of the foot pump. It adds weight and makes it difficult to fold. Lunges work fine.
2. I would make it a tad narrow (24 to 23").
I will say I do not pack this as it came (i.e not rolled up). I find it easier to fold the ends over the foot pump and fold it up, so it is like a folded newspaper (makes it much easier to pack in a backpack).
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: