MSR Carbon Reflex 1 TentTravel light without compromising comfort, the MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Tent has plenty of sit-up room and a full vestibule.
- Carbon fiber poles and non-freestanding design eliminate nearly 1 lb compared to the equivalent Hubba tent
- Efficient two pole design is strong and easy to pitch
- Unique geometry provides maximum interior space
- Front vestibule and large D-shaped door provide effortless entry and exit
- Can be set up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Fully featured with factory sealed seams on the fly and floor
- Mesh storage pockets
MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Tent
Primary Use Ultralight Floor Area 17 sq. ft. Doors 1 Vestibule Area 9.5 sq. ft. Peak Height 37 in. Min. Weight 2 lb. 4 oz. Max. Weight 2 lb. 10 oz. Packed Size 6 x 20 in. Freestanding No # Main Poles 2 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 40D x 238T nylon ripstop Floor Coating 3000 mm PU Rainfly Fabric 20D x 330T nylon ripstop Rainfly Coating 1000 mm PU Canopy Fabric 20D polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material Carbon fiber Sleeps 1 Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight Less than 2.5lbs