CAMELBAK Women's Aventura Hydration PackWomen-specific design for done-in-a-day backcountry pursuits and adventures, the CamelBak Aventura includes the Antidote reservoir with Quick Link system.
- Sturdy N.V.I.S. three-pod back panel maximizes breathability and airflow, while EVA foam padding eases lumbar pressure
- Women’s-Fit Dynamic Suspension harness straps widen or narrow on a unique D-ring to fit your body shape
- S-curve women’s harness fits comfortably and distributes weight evenly
- Semi-load-bearing hip belt adds comfort when carrying a heavy load; suggested load range: 10-25 lb.
- 3 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system: reservoir can be disconnected from tube without leaking for easy filling
- Mounts for trekking poles and ice axe; also carries extra layers, rain gear, food, headlamp, trail maps, media
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
- Torso length of pack: 17.5 in. (44 cm)
- Pack body: 100D rain dobby, 230D taffeta, 420D nylon with polyurethane coating and DWR finish for water resistance
CAMELBAK Women's Aventura Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 1465 cu. in. (24 L) Primary Use Hiking Weight 2 lb. 4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Day Trips
Comments about CAMELBAK Women's Aventura Hydration Pack:
I am fairly inexperienced when it comes to gear and hiking and this was the first backpack I purchased on my own. I was afraid that I was spending too much on too little, but I am extremely satisfied with my choice. I have been out hiking three times since receiving the backpack. The bladder is super easy to use and I totally love the new design (with this model you can detach the hose from the bladder, and the nossel from the hose, to aid in cleaning and drying). With the 3L capacity I have yet to run out of water. I liked the tip from EMS about measuring your 'torso' length to find the right backpack to fit you - mine fits me wonderfully.
My advice would be to patiently search for the right backpack for you, but not to lose sleep over spending an extra couple of bucks - it's totally worth it.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: