CAMELBAK Women's Aurora Hydration PackDesigned to carry a bike pump and spare tube, the CamelBak Aurora is a must-have for any woman who has ever pushed a bike home. Includes Antidote reservoir for 2+ hours of hydration.
- Air channel back panel promotes airflow for cool comfort
- S-curve air mesh harness for mobility, breathability, and women-specific fit
- No waist belt for freedom of movement
- External-fill 2 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
- Stash pocket for multitool
- Also carries pump, spare tube, wallet, keys, cards and cash
- Torso length: 14 in. (36 cm)
- Pack body: 70D Diamond Clarus, 210D nylon with polyurethane coating and DWR finish for water resistance
CAMELBAK Women's Aurora Hydration Pack
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Fluid Capacity 70 fl. oz. (2 L) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt No Cargo Capacity 183 cu. in. (3 L) Primary Use Biking Weight 9.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Difficult To Dry
- Trail Running
Comments about CAMELBAK Women's Aurora Hydration Pack:
I used the pack for a marathon trail run.Easy to fill during the run.Adjusts pretty well to fit petite runners.I moved the sternum strap just below or at the bra line for the best fit.Removing the bladder into and out the pack isn't so much fun and the stand-alone arms really do not work very well for drying.It's more difficult to dry than my mini-mule bladder.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: