SELLE ROYAL Men's Freeway Gel Bike SaddleA comfortable ride begins with a supportive saddle, the Selle Royal Freeway has premium features to ensure a pain-free ride.
- Royalgel padding reduces peak pressure on the prostate/pubis and ischial areas by up to 40% compared to other gel and non-gel saddles
- Royalgel is the only gel which does not age, harden or migrate
- Royal Vacuum Light is a SR proprietary production technology enabling the saddle to be: 100% sealed
- Sealed saddle ensures a longer life without degradation of the foam or gel
- Up to 20% lighter than ordinary saddles of the same category
- More comfortable thanks to the use of a high quality polyurethane foam
- Selle Royal's anatomical saddles for men feature a wide pressure relief area on the saddle to better accommodate the nerves
- Width: 163 mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Gel just doesn't work
- Riders 150lbs
Comments about SELLE ROYAL Men's Freeway Gel Bike Saddle:
I've been converting my MTB for the more casual cruising that I typically do. I needed a more comfortable seat to combat the pain and numbness I have been experiencing. I thought a high quality gel seat -- which the SR is -- would be my ticket to pain free riding. Sadly, the gel simply bottoms out under my weight and the pain sets in. I don't fault the SR seat. I am 6' and 230lbs. I think this seat would be great for riders up to 150lbs. I wish companies would research and report how their products work for different size riders.