BIOLITE KettleChargeInspired by the outdoors, the BioLite KettleCharge provides off-grid power to all your rechargeable devices from a pot of boiling water powered by your stove.
- An evolution of BioLite’s core thermoelectric technology the KettleCharge uses the water you boil to produce electricity
- Simply fill kettle with water, boil on your stove, then charge your devices
- Unlike solar panels the KettleCharge is ready night or day
- At 10 watts the KettleCharge will power up USB devices as fast as a wall outlet
- It works on a wide range of stoves and serves as a perfect personal-scale generator for your everyday devices
- Smart LED dash provides feedback for optimal charging including alerts to over-heating
- Lithium iron phosphate battery is safe and stores 1250mAh for later use
- 15 minutes of charging will provide up to 5 hours of talk time or video and up to 20 hours of audio
- Included heat resistant USB extension cord lets you charge while the heat is on
- Packs down to a 7.5 x 3 in.
- In the Box: BioLite KettleCharge, heat-resistant flexible USB extender, instructions
- Weight 2 lb. (907 g.)
- Power output 10 W (5 V; 2 A.)