MOUNTAINSMITH Glissade 7075 Trekking PolesMountainsmith Glissade 7075 Trekking Poles provide both uphill and downhill stability for travel on ice, snow, and trail. Two-section telescoping-adjustment allows for adaptability to different trail conditions and multiple users.
- Sold as a pair
- Extended EVA handles for uphill travel
- Replaceable rubber boot tips
- Extra-strong and durable carbide tips
- Removable snow basket
- Adjustable neoprene straps
- Packs down to 26 in. for easy transportation and carry
Country of Origin: Imported
MOUNTAINSMITH Glissade 7075 Trekking Poles
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Twist-lock Grip Material Molded TPU Grip Type Ergonomic Antishock No Max. Length 54 in. Min. Length 24 in. Number of Sections 2 Pair/Single Pair Weight 1 lb. 5 oz.