ATC Appalachian Trail Thru Hikers' Companion, 2015
Item: 60049276 Product Description >
ATC Appalachian Trail Thru Hikers' Companion, 2015The Appalachian Trail Thru-Hikers' Companion offers up-to-the-minute knowledge of "the A.T." from current hikers and trail maintainers. It provides essential information on hiker-oriented services near the trail.
- Provides you with details on shelters, water sources, post offices, hostels, campgrounds, lodging, groceries, restaurants, outfitters, and other related services along the trail
- Offers information of historical significance about places you pass through while hiking the A.T.
- Included latest information from volunteers who measure, maintain, and manage the trail and those who hike it regularly
- Street maps of nearby towns marked with hiker-oriented services
- Includes equipment-makersí toll-free phone numbers
- Easily packable 6 x 9 in. size
- Weighs only 11 oz.
- 22nd edition
- 288 pages; paperback
- Edited by Robert Sylvester
- Through collaboration of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and the Appalachian Long Distance Hikersí Association