One of Sawyer’s time-tested favorites, the Sawyer 2 Liter water filter system will simplify your backcountry to-do list. Simply set it up, and let gravity do the dirty work. No tedious pumping, just set it and forget it. In the time it takes you to turn around and unload your pack, you’ll have clean, fresh water waiting.
- This Sawyer system provides 2 liters of potable water in as little as 1.5 min.
- Simply fill the included gray reservoir with unfiltered water, attach the filter and filter hose and let gravity fill the included blue reservoir with clean water
- Use the clean water in your blue reservoir as a campsite water source for dirty dishes and filling water bottles, by simply hanging the reservoir from its handle.
- Or, attach the included drink tube and a bite valve (sold separately) and use the reservoir as a convenient pack hydration system
- Filter removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.1 micron in size, including giardia, salmonella and cryptosporidia
- The Complete system includes a faucet adapter for an even more thorough backwash when you get back home to your faucet.
- But just in case you never go back home, the included Sawyer filter is fully field maintainable to ensure a fast flow of water
- Setup is simple and the system packs easily, with a packable weight at just 12 oz.
- Filter Material: hollow fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty
- Compatibility: Complete system, inline
- Complete Weight: 16 oz
- Packable Weight: 12 oz
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, paddling, group camping, emergency preparedness