SIERRA DESIGNS Flash 2 FL Tent
Free Shipping at $49
Offering lightweight luxury living, the Sierra Designs Flash 2 FL tent defies all previous beliefs about just how light a full-sized, full-featured backcountry shelter can really be.
- Hybrid double/single wall eliminates the need for a separate rainfly and provides maximum space efficiency at minimum weight
- One-piece pitching is easier, faster, and always protects the tent interior from the elements
- DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight and allow for fast, easy tent set up
- 1515 in. integrated awning poles maximize the door opening and drip line without the additional weight of a support pole
- Awning provides dry entry/exit, offers sun protection when needed, and allows for safe, dry cooking without having to leave the comfort of the tent
- Drop-door design is large enough for two people to sit side-by-side and enjoy the view and creates a huge vent for unprecedented moisture management
- Convenient Gear Closet design keeps your gear protected from the elements and away from the door—no more climbing over it to get in or out of the tent like with a traditional vestibule
- Symmetrical dome shape allows both head-to-head and head-to-toe sleeping configurations
- Includes 12 stakes and 4 guylines
- Best For: Ultralight Trips
- Capacity: 2 People
- Packaged Weight: 4 lb.
- Trail Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Floor Area: 29.9 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 5.1 + 5.1 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 43 in.
- Length: 86 in.
- Width: 50 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 4
- Floor Coating: 3000 mm
- Rainfly Coating: 1200 mm
- Canopy Fabric: 15D nylon no-see-um ultralight mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D nylon ripstop
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D polyester ripstop
- Pole Material: Aluminum
- Seasons: 3