When you’re looking to quickly get out to the trails, load your bike on Thule’s upright carrier. Prioritizing your bike’s safety above all else, it combines automatic positioning, simple security via a torque limiter dial, and an extended lower jaw for fall prevention. At the same time, so your bike gets there in one piece, ride after ride, it spreads pressure out over a greater area to prevent frame damage.
- Unique frame holder and wheel tray automatically position your bike when you secure it
- Torque limiter dial monitors the force going into the bike frame, offering quick securing and clearly indicating the correct mounting position
- Large, soft claw pads adapting to your bike’s frame tubes spread its pressure to greatly reduce the risk of frame damage
- Claw’s extended lower jaw offers fall prevention, keeping your bike safe on the road
- Wheel holders offer firm positioning through diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Tool-free interface lets you switch carrier from one side of the car to the other
- Attaches to the Thule AeroBlade Edge, Thule AeroBlade, Thule SquareBar, and round bars
- Two One Key lock cylinders (sold separately) lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack
- Supports up to 44 lbs.
- Weighs 19.8 lbs.
- Measures 57 in. by 13 in. by 3.5 in.
- Upright positioning
- Fits 3 in. wheels
- Thru-axle compatible
- Also fits roof racks with 20x20mm T-tracks and factory racks