The Vaude Brenta 25 is a sporty, technically advanced backpack perfect for long day hikes, and can take on even longer tours without a problem.
This product will be shipped directly from Vaude and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Aeroflex suspension system sits comfortably on your back and offers excellent 3-way ventilation
- Lightweight spring wire frame stabilizes the backpack and maintains full ventilation, even when the pack is fully loaded
- F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap system lets you fully adjust the length of your pack straps quickly and easily with an easy-access Velcro closure
- Lid pocket stores small gear (map, first aid kit, snacks) and keeps it easily accessible; additional zippered pocket on the lid’s interior safely stores all of the essentials
- Front stretch pocket is perfect for stashing extra layers
- Side compression straps help reduce pack volume, improve load stability, and can be used to attach extra gear
- Two pole attachment points keep your trekking poles secure when you want to go hands-free
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included); side stretch pockets keep a water bottle or snack within easy reach
- Sternum strap and padded hip belt keep the pack stabilized and ensure your comfort
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Trip Length: Day (0-35 L)
- Volume Range: 16-25 liters
- Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve: No
- Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 9 in.
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 210D HT maxi ripstop nylon
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Laptop Size: N/A
- Organizer Panel: No
- Padded Laptop Compartment: No
- Sunglasses Pocket, Lined: No
- Trip Length: Day Trip
- Volume: 1525 cu. in.
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Gender: Unisex