The Five Ten Kirigammi climbing shoes are ideal for early climbers looking to extend their climb into a longer session. These neutral-fit climbing shoes balance the comfort of a wider toe box and targeted padding with rock face-tested rubber overlays for reliable grip that improves your toe-hooking practice.
- Medium-stiff Stealth C4 rubber sole and extended rubber overlay that wraps the toe and foot, providing high sensitivity for feeling out hard-to-see toe holds.
- Soft, lightweight microfiber upper with padding across the tongue.
- Paired hook-and-loop straps for quick adjustment and reliable lock-down.
- Twinned tabs at the heel for a snug fit.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|