Now in its 14th edition, ADK's High Peaks Trails is the most comprehensive trail guide available for the High Peaks region.
- Details the 46 highest peaks in the Adirondacks; trails in the Lake Champlain region and trails further to the north are new to this edition
- Numerous new trails have been added, including popular hikes up Lyon Mt. and Cheney Mt.
- Provides complete information on rules and regulations, directions to the trailhead, parking information, trail mileages, elevation changes, and all essential navigational information
- Each trail is keyed to indicate its location on Trails Illustrated Maps 742 and 746
- Edited by Tony Goodwin and David Thomas-Train; published by the Adirondack Mountain Club
- 2012, 14th edition; 281 pages
- 5.5 x 8.5 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|