Protected yourself from bugs without covering yourself in harmful chemicals. The Natrapel Lemon Eucalyptus Spray is a plant-based bug spray with a cool, refreshing scent and nongreasy formula that effectively repels mosquitoes. Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is the only plant-based active ingredient recommended by the CDC and the travel-size 3.4 oz. bottle is the maximum size allowed by the TSA for flights.
- Ingredients: 30% oil of lemon eucalyptus, 70% other Deet-free ingredients.
- Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 hours.
- Eco-friendly spray bottle
- Refreshing scent
- Non-oily feel
- DEET-free. Will not damage synthetic materials and is safe to use on gear and clothing.
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient: Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is the only plant-based active ingredient recommended by the CDC.
- Protection from disease carrying mosquitoes: This bug spray repels mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus, Chikungunya virus, West Nile virus, Dengue virus, and Eastern Equine Encephalitis.
- Travel-Size Bottle: The portable 3.4 oz. bottle fits easily into your pack and is the maximum size allowed by the TSA for flights.
- Won’t harm your gear: The plant-based formula won’t harm your camping gear, fishing line, tackle box, or synthetic materials.
- Size: 3.4 oz.
- Best for: Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Travel, Casual use.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Oil of lemon eucalyptus|