Protected yourself from bugs without covering yourself in chemicals. The Natrapel Lemon Eucalyptus Spray is a natural plant-based bug spray with a cool, refreshing scent and nongreasy formula that effectively repels mosquitoes. The eco-friendly bottle sprays at any angle, providing an even, consistent coverage. Enjoy your summer outdoors without the bugs!
- Ingredients: 30% oil of lemon eucalyptus, 70% other Deet-free ingredients.
- Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 hours.
- Eco-friendly spray bottle
- Refreshing scent
- Non-oily feel
- DEET-free. Will not damage synthetic materials and is safe to use on gear and clothing.
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient: Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is the only plant-based active ingredient recommended by the CDC.
- Protection from Disease: Repels mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus, Chikungunya virus, West Nile virus, Dengue virus, & Eastern Equine Encephalitis.
- Easy to apply: The 6 oz. bottle releases a fine mist that can be sprayed at any angle and does not contain any ozone-depleting propellants.
- Won’t harm your gear: The plant-based formula won’t harm your camping gear, fishing line, tackle box, or synthetic materials.
- Application: Spray-on
- Size: 6 oz.
- Best for: Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Casual use
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Oil of lemon eucalyptus|