You know that, on certain trips, nights become hot and muggy, rather than cooling down. When you anticipate these conditions, come prepared with the Zephyr, a tent with fully mesh walls. As ventilation greatly improves interior air circulation, its two aircraft aluminum pole design expands the headroom, giving you more space to sit up and move, while a vestibule above the door offers an out-of-the-way area for stashing your gear.
This product will be shipped directly from ALPS Mountaineering and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- With 40D mesh walls for maximum ventilation
- Floor: 75D, 185T, poly taffeta, 2000mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Fly: 75D, 185T, poly taffeta, 1500mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Comes with two aircraft aluminum alloy poles, for a strong yet lightweight frame
- Single door with a vestibule
- Fly buckles for a secure attachment
- Mesh storage pocket
- Three-person tent
- Weight: 5 lbs., 7 oz.
- Size: 89" x 74" x 41", 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibules: 17 sq. ft.
- Poles: 2 aluminum
- Doors: 2
|Country of Origin||Imported|