Extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats. With its lightweight abX carbon fiber blade providing extra strength and stiffness and its all-carbon shaft delivering durability and light weight, the Eagle Ray Carbon paddle is a first class touring choice. This specific blade shape – slim and long – offers extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats.
The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon resin blades provide extra strength and stiffness
- 100% carbon shaft, together with abX blades, delivers superior performance with low swing weight. All the better to keep you going strong
- Ferrule option: Posi-Lok™ (clicks into position firmly and securely)
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
- Blade Material: Carbon Reinforced Nylon Resin
- Blade Size: 6.25” x 20” 98 sq. in. (632 sq. cm)
- Weight: 30.25 oz. (857 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R), Infinite
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240, 250 cm
|Country of Origin||USA|