The Eagle Ray Hybrid features the best of both worlds: the light weight of an all-carbon shaft with the durability and power of an abXII fiberglass-reinforced blade. This paddle offers extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon composite shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon abXII blades are 22% stronger, and lighter than our previous generation
- Ferrule option: 3-hole snap-button (0° to 60°, L and R feathering angles)
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
- Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass-reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 6.25” x 20” 98 sq. in. (632 sq. cm)
- Weight: 32.5 oz. (921 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R), Infinite
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240, 250 cm
- Assembled in Osceola, WI USA
|Country of Origin||USA|