Black is back with the smoothest forward stroke in the SUP business. The Malta Carbon paddle is a top-of-the-line SUP choice for performance paddlers who know the difference a great paddle can make.
Weighing in at just 18 oz. (2pc), the Malta Carbon is incredibly light. Its blade, a trim 87 sq. in., is made of compression molded carbon, stiff enough to help you get more out of every stroke. The Malta’s shaft is 100% carbon with a 10° bend that provides a slight flex for comfortable performance. And its grip is a smooth, contoured palm grip crafted of 100% carbon. This all-black paddle is a perfect complement to your board, whatever its style and color.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon shaft, ferrule, grip and blade for strength and light weight
- Lighter in weight than comparable models
- Contoured palm grip
- 87 sq. in. blade is smooth, efficient, easy on the body, and not overly fatiguing
- Comes in adjustable lengths, fixed lengths, and uncut
- 10° bend
- Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
- Grip Material 100% Carbon
- Blade Size: 7.125” x 18.25”, 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
- Weight: 18 oz. (510 g)
- Length: 64-74, 70-80, 76-86 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|