For the ultimate in light weight and fresh, eye-popping colors, you owe it to yourself to take a look at the Malta Fiberglass paddles.
Crafted of compression molded fiberglass, the Malta’s blade is a sleek 87 sq. in. of translucent beauty. You have stand-out color options here - Sunwave, Berry, and Limeade – that will complement virtually every board. The Malta has a 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend, and a 100% carbon contoured grip for truly comfortable paddling. Patterns that won the vote of users. Performance that wins over everybody.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon shaft with 10° bend
- Lighter in weight than comparable models
- Contoured palm grip made entirely of carbon
- A 100% carbon ferrule
- 87 sq. in. blade is smooth, efficient, easy on the body, and not overly fatiguing
- Comes in adjustable lengths, fixed lengths, and uncut
- Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
- Grip Material: 100% carbon
- Blade Size: 7.125” x 18.25”, 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
- Weight: 20 oz. (567 g)
- Length: 64-74, 70-80, 76-86 in.
- Assembled in Osceola, WI USA
|Country of Origin||USA|