Premium-quality materials with Aquabound’s most popular flat-water blade design. The Sting Ray Carbon has mid-sized blades (87 sq. inches) made of abX resin reinforced with carbon fibers. Couple that with its all-carbon shaft, and this paddle weighs in at just 28.75 ounces, the lightest flat water injection molded kayak paddle available under $200. This gives the Sting Ray Carbon a low swing weight and makes for a more comfortable journey.
This product will be shipped directly from Aquabound and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% carbon shaft, together with abX blades, delivers superior performance with low swing weight. All the better to keep you going strong
- Exclusive carbon-reinforced nylon resin blades provide extra strength and stiffness, compared to glass reinforced blades
- Ferrule option: 3-hole snap-button
- Small shaft option available with 2pc models
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
- Blade Material: Carbon-Reinforced Nylon Resin
- Blade Size: 6.25” x 18” 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
- Weight 28.75 oz. (815 g)
- Ferrule Angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Length: 210, 220, 230, 240, 250 cm
- This paddle has a smaller diameter shaft for those with smaller hands
|Country of Origin||USA|