The Tango Fiberglass’ multi-laminate fiberglass blades are truly hand-crafted, using high-pressure compression molding, and they come in three hi-vis color options: Agua, Fuego, and Sunwave. Along with its all-carbon T-700 shaft, the Tango Fiberglass paddle has a super-light swing weight yet is strong and very durable.
The Tango Fiberglass is available in a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system, which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. The Tango Fiberglass is available in lengths from 210cm to 250cm in increments of 5cm.
- Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in.
- Surface area (sq. in.): 96 sq. in.
- Blade Materials: Compression Molded Fiberglass
- Shaft: T-700 Carbon
- Length: 210cm, 215cm, 220cm, 225cm, 230cm, 235cm, 240cm, 245cm, 250cm
- Shaft Pieces: 2-Piece
- Weight: 26.0 oz. (737.00g)
- Feathering Angles: Infinite
- Ferrule: Posi-Lok
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111.
|Country of Origin||USA|