The Whiskey Fiberglass paddle has the same beefy blades as the Whiskey Carbon paddle, making it perfect for high-angle, high-energy paddlers. Hand-crafted and compression molded with multi-laminate fiberglass resin and a lightweight foam core, the Whiskey Fiberglass paddle comes in three eye-popping colors: Fuego, Agua, and Sunwave. The Whiskey Fiberglass paddle has the same super-light and durable 100% carbon T-700 shaft.
The Whiskey Fiberglass is available with a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system, which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. The Whiskey Fiberglass is available in lengths from 200cm to 240cm, in increments of 5cm.
- Size: 7.8 x 16 in.
- Surface area (sq. in.): 95 sq. in.
- Blade Materials: Compression-Molded Fiberglass
- Shaft: T-700 Carbon
- Length: 200cm, 205cm, 210cm, 215cm, 220cm, 225cm, 230cm, 235cm, 240cm
- Shaft Pieces: 2-Piece
- Weight: 26.0 oz. (737.00g)
- Feathering Angles: Infinite
- Ferrule: Posi-Lok
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111.
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||USA|